The Site is provided to you free of charge for your personal use subject to these Terms.
By using the Site you agree to be bound by these Terms.
These terms and conditions set out the basis on which you can visit our website, and order and buy goods through our online delivery service.
This websites is owned and operated by DigitoPress (“”DigitoPress””, “”we””, “”us””). Registered office: Lemmerkade 46, 8244DC LELYSTAD, the Netherlands. Registered number (Chamber of Commerce): 62456679. VAT number: NL002272075B65.
We may update these Terms from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via the e-mail address provided by you on registration or via a suitable announcement on the Site.
The changes will apply to the use of the Site after we have given notice.
If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the Site and the Online Store.
If you continue to use the Site after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Site indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms.
To register on the Site you must be over eighteen years of age.
You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete. Please inform us of any changes to your information by updating your personal details to ensure that our records are correct.
When you register to use the Site you will be asked to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting Customer Services (see below for contact details).
If we have reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Site, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account in accordance with paragraph 10 below.
a. Using eCoupons
eCoupons can only be used online on this Site subject to these general terms and conditions, and any other specific conditions notified to you on the issue of an eCoupon. No eCoupon is redeemable through any website owned or operated by DigitoPress other than this Site.
An eCoupon is redeemed by entering its code at the appropriate point in the online purchase process. Redemption may be subject to you providing proof of entitlement to use the eCoupon.
Your use of an eCoupon indicates your agreement to be bound by these eCoupon Terms and Conditions.
b. Distribution of eCoupons
eCoupons are, and remain at all times, the property of DigitoPress.
The right to use an eCoupon is personal to the original recipient and may not be transferred. No eCoupon may be copied, reproduced, distributed, or published directly or indirectly in any form or by any means for use by an entity other than the original recipient, or stored in a data retrieval system, without the prior written permission of DigitoPress.
eCoupons distributed or circulated without the written approval of DigitoPress, for example on an Internet message board or on a “bargains” website, are not valid for use and may be refused or cancelled.
c. Permitted usage of eCoupons
Unless expressly stated otherwise at the time of issue of the eCoupon;
- Each issued eCoupon will be valid for use by a recipient only once,
- Only one eCoupon will be valid for use per customer or household, as the case may be, and,
- An eCoupon may not be used in conjunction with any other special offer or eCoupon.
d. Excluded goods and services
Certain goods or services are excluded from all eCoupon offers. These include Memberships. From time to time other goods or services may be excluded and any such further exclusion will be notified to you along with the eCoupon or through this Site.
eCoupons may be limited to redemption in respect of certain products or services or certain products or services may be excluded from the ambit of use of the eCoupon, in which case notice will be given to you at the time of issue of the eCoupon.
Excluded goods and services will not count towards any qualifying conditions for offers and will not benefit from any promotional discount.
e. Minimum spend requirements
Where the redemption of an eCoupon is subject to a minimum spending requirement, the redemption is only permitted in respect of the purchase of qualifying products which will be communicated to you at the time of issue of the eCoupon. Excluded products and supplementary charges, such as delivery or postage & packing, shall not count towards a minimum spending requirement.
If more than one minimum spend offer is valid for use in an order, there must be sufficient qualifying spend to meet the requirements of each offer in total. For example, to use a € 3 off € 30 eCoupon and a € 5 off € 50 eCoupon in the same transaction (assuming that these eCoupons can be used together), you must spend at least € 80.
f. Calculation of discount
Where an online offer states that a percentage discount will be given on a purchase, the cost of the qualifying purchases will be reduced by the stated discount percentage.
Where purchases are stated to be offered on a “VAT-free” basis, the prices of qualifying items will be reduced by the equivalent of VAT. Example: If the VAT rate is 20% this equates to a discount of 16.67%.
Supplementary charges such as delivery or postage & packing shall not be discounted unless specifically stated in the offer description.
g. Security and Fraud
When you use an eCoupon you warrant to DigitoPress that you are the duly authorised recipient of the eCoupon and that you are using it in good faith.
If you redeem, attempt to redeem or encourage the redemption of eCoupons to obtain discounts to which you or a third party are not entitled you may be committing a civil or criminal offence.
If we reasonably believe that any eCoupon is being used unlawfully or illegally we may reject or cancel any eCoupon and you agree that you will have no claim against us in respect of any rejection or cancellation. DigitoPress reserves the right to take any further action it deems appropriate in such instances.
h. Limitation of Liability
At all times our acceptance of an order takes place on despatch of the order, at which point the purchase contract will be made and you will be charged for your order.
All offers are subject to availability and while stocks last.
DigitoPress shall not be liable to any customer or household for any financial loss arising out of the refusal, cancellation or withdrawal of any eCoupon or any failure or inability of a customer or household to use an e-Coupon for any reason.
We reserve the right to vary or terminate the operation of any eCoupon at any time without notice.
The failure of DigitoPress to take any action in respect of a breach of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of their enforceability. DigitoPress reserves its rights in respect of these terms and conditions at all times.
We make every effort to ensure that your order is carefully dispatched to you, and we hope that you’re happy with your purchase. However, if you have any cause for dissatisfaction with your goods you may return them.
Items must be in their original condition, unworn and returned within 14 days. Expenses for package and postal dispatch services are for your own account.
You should follow the procedure below.
- Fill out the Returns Note (available at this Site) and enclose it, together with your returned items, inside the original packaging. Goods cannot be returned without the completely and correctly filled Return Notice.
- Take your parcel to any Packaging Dispatch Office, remembering to obtain a Proof of Dispatch receipt. You must retain this until the item(s) are credited on your statement, as this enables us to trace your order.
If you experience any difficulties with returning goods please contact us through the contact form on this Site.
The content of the Site is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display the content of the Site on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Site without written permission from DigitoPress.
No license is granted to you in these Terms to use any trade mark of DigitoPress including, without limitation, the trademarks DIGITOPRESS, DIGITOPRESS.COM, LADY FATALE, LADYFATALE.COM, HEELSFATALE.COM, ONLINEFEMDOM, ONLINEFEMDOM.NET.
By submitting any content to the Site you agree that:
- You are the sole author of and are personally responsible for any content you submit (e.g. a written review) and you own any intellectual property rights that relate to it;
- all ‘moral rights’ that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you; and
- We may contact you at the e-mail address attached to your account to request a review or to notify you about the status of your review.
You agree that you won’t submit anything that:
- is false, inaccurate, or misleading;
- you have been paid or rewarded for, if such compensation influenced the content of your review in any way;
- has been copied from anyone else, or infringes on any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- violates any law or is considered to be offensive e.g. threatening, libelous or racially or religiously biased;
- includes references to other websites or any contact information (e.g. email addresses or phone numbers); or
- contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
Ratings and written reviews will generally be posted within one to four business days. DigitoPress reserves the right to remove or to refuse to post any submission for any reason.
- We encourage comments on subjects related to DigitoPress including, without limitation, DIGITOPRESS, LADY FATALE, ONLINEFEMDOM, HEELSFATALE in an intelligent and constructive manner. We reflect a wide range of interests for the benefit of all of our users.
- Treat others as you would like to be treated. Be polite, even if you disagree. Abusive language, aggression and bullying are not allowed (whether aimed at users, individuals, DigitoPress or other companies). Distressing content is also banned.
- We will try to help you with any queries, but to respect your privacy we cannot ask for personal contact details on this page. It may be necessary to ask you to contact us via Private Message/Direct Message.
- To safeguard the privacy of individuals any postings including information that may identify individual’s offline will be removed.
- Repeated duplicate postings (spam) by the same user or groups will be removed as they clutter up discussions for other users.
- Comments subject to legal issues (slander, defamation, contempt of court) or publicizing / encouraging / endorsing illegal activity will be removed.
- Content with overt religious or political bias intended to incite others will be removed. Aggressive lobbying that disrupts the community for other DigitoPress users will be removed.
- Impersonating brands or other users or featuring licensed or copyright material is not allowed.
- Content containing unverified or false claims about products will be removed.
- Finally, DigitoPress retains the right to remove content posted on social media or block users from posting to any DigitoPress page for any other reason deemed necessary to create a helpful community.
Please respect all of Facebook’s terms and conditions.
Please respect all of Twitter’s terms and conditions.
Although DigitoPress aims to offer you the best service possible, DigitoPress makes no promise that the services at the Site will meet your requirements. DigitoPress cannot guarantee that the service will be fault free. If a fault occurs in the service you should report it to the Customer Services (see below for contact details) or by email at email@example.com and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
Your access to the Site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. DigitoPress will attempt to restore the service as soon as it reasonably can.
DigitoPress may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms.
The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the Site shall not affect either party’s rights or liabilities.
If you have a complaint about any goods you purchase from us please Contact Us so our Customer Care team can help you. We will do our utmost to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.
You may use the European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution platform if you have an unresolved complaint with us. This is a dispute resolution process conducted entirely online. You can access this platform at: http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
As a convenience to DigitoPress customers, the Site includes links to other websites or material which are beyond its control. DigitoPress is not responsible in any way for content outside the Site.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands and any disputes will be decided only by the Dutch courts.